The ShowFlow complete training consists of a one day basic and a two
day advanced course. The basic part of the training deals with
simulation concepts in general and basic ShowFlow model building.
The second part of the course deals with advanced model building
concepts. In this part the trainee is taught how to get more out of
a ShowFlow simulation. Also some simple programming techniques are
discussed that allow the user to define his or her own kind of
During the courses various
case studies are discussed. The participants solve these
individually in order to gain maximum benefit from the training. Typical
subjects of the studies are:
- Introduction to simulation and modelling
- Statistics and queuing theory
- Basics of ShowFlow modelling
- Advanced ShowFlow modelling
- TLI (Trigger Language Interface) and functions
- Experiment analyses
- 2D and 3D animation in ShowFlow
- A single server, single queue model.
- A soft-drink packaging line with machine breakdowns
- A conveyor system with inspection stations
- An automatic transport with multiple tasks
- An assembly line
- A production company with scheduled arrivals and scheduled
- A re-order stock model
Also a complete experiment is
reviewed and data exchange with other programs is discussed at
length. Of course all the participants receive the examples to take
home with them.
Training can be conducted at a venue of your choice, be it in the form of on site training, or standard training at our premises. On-site training with 3 or more participants can be specifically designed to your requirements and particular area of interest. For more information on standard or in company training contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
||ZAR 4000.- (+VAT)
||ZAR 8000.- (+VAT)
||Discounts for multiple participants from one company are available.